Ditch the traditional heavy haath-phools and go for something different. We bring you a list of our favorite hand accessories for all you lovely bride to be’s !
- Radha Krishna ring by Amrapali : This stunning hand painted sterling silver ring by Amrapali is on top of our list. Symbolic of love and togetherness , it is simple , elegant and absolutely gorgeous.
It is vintage , traditional and yet very different. We love it. Image courtesy :Tribe by Amrapali
2. Diamond studded haath pool by Gehna Jewellers: This understated, minimal , delicate yet stunning hand harness is our absolute dream. It is apt for the modern day bride who knows less is more.
Image courtesy : Gehna Jewellers
3. Emerald green haath phool by Astha Jagwani : Simple and elegant , this gorgeous piece is strung on beads and is absolutely breathtaking. It would go with almost any color , any jewelry , is not over the top and absolutely apt for a morning wedding.
4. Customized gloves : Ditch the harness and go for the gloves! Hand embroidered to perfection and matched to your outfit , it’s an absolute must have for the contemporary bride.
Image courtesy : Shantanu & Nikhil
5. Hand harness by Outhouse : Gorgeous hand crafted hand harness by Outhouse. This one’s for you if you like bold and statement jewelry.
Image Courtesy : Outhouse Jewelry