Hair and make up on your d day is make or break . It’s a big factor in how your bridal pictures come out to be , pictures that are memories for life. It is so so so important to take a trial and fix how you want your hair to be for your wedding day so that there is no commotion over this that day because when you are actually getting ready for your wedding , nerves will settle in , time might be short or there may just be so much going on . Fix up a trial with your hairstylist where you can freely discuss what you have in mind and take suggestions from him/her too so that you are on the same page and sorted for the d day . It;s not always a good idea to show the stylist a picture and ask him/her to replicate the same for you as what might look fab on another bride might not suit you at all. We have put together a list of our favorite hair do’s for all you lovely bride to be’s .
- You can never go wrong with a clean , simple , slightly voluminous look with a gorgeous vintage hair accessory .
Make up by Shruti Sharma, Hair by Atul , Hair accessory by Vasundhara and Photo by Morvi Images
2) If you aren’t afraid to experiment , you can even leave your hair open on your wedding day. We absolutely love the gorgeous hair do with curls and accentuated with fresh flowers.
Hair by Archana Rautela and Photo by Morvi Images
3. There is nothing more bridal than a fresh gajra. This stunning low bun covered with gajra is on the top of our list of favorite bridal hair do’s.
Hair by Geet Sukhani and Photo by Fotowalle
4) Vintage is always welcome . Don’t you just love these curls and twists with this absolutely lust worthy hair accessory ? Perfect for the royal mughal bride !
Photo by Nidarphotography
5) What is better than a gajra for the bride ? Gajra & braids ! You can always try the big 80’s retro bun with intricate braids and always in vogue Gajra .
Hair & Make up by Pallavi Sehgal and Photo by Simran & Bhumi
6) We can’t peel our eyes away from this gorgeous Grecian hairstyle and accessory . Absolutely perfect for the bride whose looking for something contemporary !
Hair and photo by Modax hair