Here’s a little inspiration for all you gorgeous summer brides
- Pastels and shimmer, can’t get more summery than this. We are drooling over this stunning outfit by the maestro, Sabyasachi. With his signature dual dupattas and the delicate little belt , this ones a winner.
2. This outfit oozes summer. Perfect for a beach wedding , we know it isn’t typically bridal but very well suited for the non traditional bride. They yellow and the pink with a typical Anushree Reddy touch of embroidery is absolutely gorgeous but what we absolutely love about it is the neckline which will completely enhance your bridal jewelry.
3. Anita Dongre is a pioneer in gotapatti work . It is a big part of mostly all her collections. If you are a lover of tradition, then this ones for you. The gorgeous red skirt with intricate work all over and green accents in the border is mesmerizing. The off-white blouse gives a fresh feel to the whole ensemble while the orange dupatta adds a bit of contrast.
4. White is always associated with brides in the west but a color that Indian brides usually steer away from . We are in awe of this stunning outfit by Jayanti Reddy . Add a sheer red /pink veil to it to give it the bridal touch. It is perfect for the bride who loves white and at the same time wants to wear something light and not go OTT. Aditi Rao Hydari looks absolutely gorgeous in this one.
5. Manish Malhotra definitely knows how to give you your princess moment. This lustworthy ensemble from his latest collection “Elements” is all you need . Perfect for the bride who believes in fairytales !