Festivities are about to begin ! Weddings , Diwali and so much more . It’s time to take out your favorite pieces from your wardrobe and spruce them up for the upcoming festive season . There is nothing like some celeb inspiration to help us out in this department .
1. Divya Khosla made our heart skip a beat in this stunning pastel Anju Modi lehenga . Styled with breathtaking jewels by Hazoorilal and gajra in her hair , she looks nothing less than royalty . Our favorite part is the tiny polki drop teeka that adds softness to her look keeping the necklace as the main focus. We always love the idea of letting one statement piece of jewelry stand out !
2. Deepika Padukone closed the show for Manish Malhotra at ICW2016 for his collection titled “The Persian Story” . Absolute gorgeousness . We love the idea of ditching the dupatta for an off shoulder embellished blouse .
3. Yami Gautam looks picture perfect in beautiful Anita Dongre ensemble . You can never go wrong with pink and gota patti ! Fresh and light make up , a simple drape of the dupatta , no fuss , free falling hair and a stunning pair of earrings , that’s all you need for the next day wedding you attend .
4. Madhuri Dixit reinstates our belief in simplicity . Looking radiant in a gorgeous Manish Malhotra saree , accessorizing her look with nothing but a small pair of earrings and the glow on her face. Sometimes its best to ditch the riff raff and create a classic look .
5. Taapsee Pannu shows us how you can ditch the gown for the next cocktail you need to attend and don a jumpsuit . The colors are just right for an evening and the black lace neck adds glamour to the look . We love the pulled back hair to accentuate the neck of her outfit .
6. Malaika Arora Khan is giving us major styling goals in this stunning Payal Khandwala outfit. The foil print skirt in an earthy tone and asymmetric top will not be the first choice for a lot of people , but the jewelry by Apala by Sumit is just breathtaking and the look is on top of our list to try at the next wedding . She carries off the look with such great ease !