Summer wedding’s are equally fun , and a bridesmaid’s outfit is never complete without the quintessential maangtika. Here are some of our favourites this season
- We love this out of the ordinary tika with a hint of turquoise and pink . What strikes us the most is the colour of the beads
- There is nothing more gorgeous than an oversized tika. Be careful about whether they suit you or not as they may not look as good on every face shape.
- Small , subtle and completely versatile . This one can be paired with almost anything !Available at www.loveforprettythings.com
- Love the intricacy and uniqueness of this one by Zariin . You can even wear it as a passa 🙂Available at www.loveforprettythings.com
- Vintage , elegant and classy . We can just imagine this on a traditional pulled back bun with a hair parted in the middle ❤